Mail forwarding is a process that can take months to fully complete, and it’s not always easy to remember which financial institutions you get regular statements from so you can change your address before your move. That said, it should be generally easy to resolve this problem. If you find that you’re not getting important financial statements in the mail (from your student loan servicer or other lenders), the first step is to get online. Go to that financial institution’s website and register if you haven’t already done so. Then log in and make sure your address listed with the account is up-to-date. You can often find archives of old statements online, making it easy to see what statements you

Read More